Thursday, May 21, 2009

Santa singh in full flow - Jokes

Sardar in airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its landing he shouted: "

Bombay Bombay "

Air hostess said: "B silent."

Sardar: "Ok. Ombay. Ombay"
----------------------------------------------------------
Sardar: My mobile bill how much?

Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status

Sardar: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.

----------------------------------------------
Sardar: I think that girl is deaf..

Friend: How do u know?

Sardar: I told I Love her, but she said her chappals are new

--------------------------------------------
Question: "Should Women have Children after 35?"

Smart Sardar Replied: "No! 35 Children R More than Enough!!"

-------------------------------------------
Sardar attending an interview in Software Company.

Manager: Do U know MS Office?

Sardar: If U give me the address I will go there sir.

------------------------------------------
Sardar: Doctor! My Son swallowed a key

Doctor: When?

Sardar: 3 Months Ago

Dr:Wat were u doing till now?

Sardar: We were using duplicate key

----------------------------------------
After finishing MBBS, Sardar started his practice.

He first checked the Patient's Eyes, Tongue & Ears By Torch & Finallly

Said:

Torch is okay"

No comments:

Post a Comment